25th anniversary of Afrique Assistance

Afrique Assistance celebrated its 25th anniversary on May 6, 2016 in Tunis. The company dominates the Maghreb insurance market. It is detained by Mapfre with a 49% stake in the capital and by many Tunisian insurers for the remaining 51% shares.

Manual Ocon, Mapfre Asistencia’s president at the beginning of the 1990s is the founder. During a stay in the Tunisian South, he had the idea to set up a subsidiary company on the continent whose entire potential would be realized by him. It was, therefore, in Tunis that the first subsidiary of the Spanish group was founded.

Afrique Assistance counts today 80 staff members, against 10 in 1991.

Read also:

Your rating: None
Advertising Program          Terms of Service          Copyright          Useful links          Social networks          Credits