66% of Kenyans do not use insurance

According to a recent survey, only 25% of Kenyan adults are holders of an insurance policy. The other citizens quizzed declared that they never had any type of insurance, justifying the fact by their sub-standard financial situation, by the lack of information or by mere apathy.

However, 91% of policyholders have a health insurance plan. The remaining 9% are endowed with either a life or a motor plan.

Insurance penetration rate was estimated at 2.73% in 2016.

Read also:

Your rating: None
Advertising Program          Terms of Service          Copyright          Useful links          Social networks          Credits