Activa, insurer of the works of the second bridge over the Wouri river

The construction of the second bridge over the Wouri River began in mid-November 2013. It is the President of the Republic Paul Biya who laid the first stone of this work. The contractor’s all risks policy of the bridge is provided by Activa up to 85%. The remaining 15% are supported by Axa Cameroon. The works are estimated at 100 billion FCFA (202 million USD).

Your rating: None
Advertising Program          Terms of Service          Copyright          Useful links          Social networks          Credits