Additional “decease-disability” group insurance

Following a tender, SONATRACH and Algerian company of insurance and reinsurance (CAAR) have signed an agreement pertaining to an additional “decease-disability” group insurance for the benefit of the permanent staff members of the state owned oil company.
In light of this agreement, SONATRACH shall finance 60% of the insurance premium while the remaining 40% will be equally shared between the company benefits scheme and the staff members.

Your rating: None
Advertising Program          Terms of Service          Copyright          Useful links          Social networks          Credits