Aon and Willis Towers Watson mega merger

AON et Willis Towers WatsonA year after the cancellation of the first merger project between Aon and Willis Towers Watson, the two global brokerage leaders announced that they had reached a conclusive merger agreement on March 9, 2020.

Aon will buy Willis Towers Watson for 30 billion USD payable in shares. The net value of the two parties will amount to 80 billion USD. Willis Towers Watson’s shareholders will receive 1.08 Aon shares in exchange for one Willis Towers Watson share, equivalent to a 16.2% premium compared to the closing price of Willis Towers Watson shares on March 6, 2020. 

Once the merger is complete, Aon shareholders will own 63% of the new company while Willis Towers Watson shareholders will acquire the remaining 37%. The merged company will retain the Aon name and will be based in London.

Your rating: None
Advertising Program          Terms of Service          Copyright          Useful links          Social networks          Credits