Bancassurance in Morocco: results 2018

According to the Insurance and Social Welfare Authority (Acaps), bancassurance reported a turnover of 11.48 billion MAD in 2018 (1.2 billion USD), that is an increase of 18.4% compared to 2017.

Life and capitalization insurance amounted to 10.8 billion MAD (1.13 billion USD) and accounted for 94% of the gross premiums. Assistance, credit, health and personal injury constituted the remaining 6%.

Four banks, namely Attijariwafa Bank, BMCE Bank, Banque populaire and Crédit du Maroc collected 91% of the premiums reported by bancassurance.

Read also | Top insurance companies in Morocco

Your rating: None
Advertising Program          Terms of Service          Copyright          Useful links          Social networks          Credits