Crash of Dana Air, Prestige Insurance pays 2.61 million USD

The insurer Prestige Insurance has disbursed more than 2.6 million USD to indemnify the victims of the plane crash of airliner Dana Air on June 3, 2012. These sums account for 30% of the total loss. The remaining 70% is covered by the Lloyd's of London, the carrier’s main insurer.
Out of the 146 victims of the accident, only 81 families have been compensated up to 30 000 USD per deceased person. Prestige Insurance has dismissed all charges on late payment stating that the company is not responsible for the negotiation procedure and for the verification of the amounts claimed.

Your rating: None
Advertising Program          Terms of Service          Copyright          Useful links          Social networks          Credits