Daman and Munich Re are extending their strategic partnership

The five-year agreement, initially signed in 2005, between Munich Re and Daman has been renewed until 2019. This move is the obvious result of the substantial development achieved by Daman since its establishment in 2006. Daman is owned at 80% by the government of Abu Dhabi. The remaining 20% belong to Munich Re. Daman's health market share in the emirate amounts to 80%.

Your rating: None
Advertising Program          Terms of Service          Copyright          Useful links          Social networks          Credits