Life insurance, rising results

Private life-insurance companies are celebrating their fifth year of activity with higher results and innovating programs on a market that is reporting an annual growth of 20%.
With 74% of the market share, LIC is in the leading position, while 13 other companies are sharing the remaining 26% of the market share with ICICI Prudential, Allianz Bajaj and HDFC Standard Life standing out in a class of their own. Bharti AXA Life Insurance and Shiram Group along with South African Sanlam are the likely new kids on the block.

Your rating: None
Advertising Program          Terms of Service          Copyright          Useful links          Social networks          Credits