Oman Insurance sole shareholder of Dubai Starr Sigorta

Oman InsuranceOman Insurance, majority shareholder of Dubai Starr Sigorta with 51%, has acquired the remaining 49% shares held by Dubai Group Sigorta.

This acquisition shall be approved by the regulatory authorities.

Read also | Omani insurance industry

Your rating: None
Advertising Program          Terms of Service          Copyright          Useful links          Social networks          Credits