The Côte d'Ivoire insurance mediator receives about a hundred claims

sommet des CEO MarocThe ombudsman, the insurance mediator in Côte d'Ivoire has registered about a hundred claims in two years. More than 75% of the claims have resulted in settlements in favor of the insured.

The majority of claims (67%) concern motor insurance and the remaining 33% concern the life, professional indemnity and miscellaneous classes of business.

Created by the Côte d'Ivoire Association of Insurance Companies (Asaci), insurance mediation aims at protecting policyholders who are victims and beneficiaries of contracts against abusive practices committed by insurers.

Read also | Ranking of insurance companies in Côte d’Ivoire

Your rating: None
Advertising Program          Terms of Service          Copyright          Useful links          Social networks          Credits