Allianz Maroc acquires a stake in the capital of EMOB

AllianzAllianz Maroc has acquired a stake in the capital of the joint venture EMOB, a specialist in sustainable development solutions created in partnership with the Moroccan industrial group Imperium Holding.

The Moroccan subsidiary of the German insurer now holds 33% of the new joint venture. The remaining 67% belong to Imperium Holding.

EMOB is in charge of producing two-wheeled electric vehicles in Morocco.

To cover this type of means of transportation, Allianz Maroc has developed a complete and exclusive insurance solution. The offer includes damage and personal accident coverage for small electric motorcycles intended for the general public.

The package also includes a civil liability insurance (RC) 30% cheaper than the one in force for combustion motorcycles. Coverage for the protection of the driver and the persons transported is included in the contract. Additional coverage (fire, theft and collision damage) is also available.

This offer meets the new challenges of micromobility in a pandemic situation. It also contributes to improving road safety and reducing pollution.

Your rating: None
Advertising Program          Terms of Service          Copyright          Useful links          Social networks          Credits