BNP Paribas is after a 51% participation in Unipol

BNP Paribas, the owner of 49% of the bank insurer Unipol, has expressed its interest in buying the remaining 51%. Unipol sells life insurance policies through the agencies network of Banca Nazionale de Lavoro, a subsidiary of BNP Paribas. The French group plans to acquire Unipol through its subsidiary Cardif Assicurazioni for the sums of 325.2 million EUR (473.7 million USD).

Your rating: None
Advertising Program          Terms of Service          Copyright          Useful links          Social networks          Credits