Crédit Agricole Assurances now holds a 75% stake in GNB Seguros

Crédit Agricole Assurances (CAA) has signed an agreement with the Portuguese insurer Seguradoras Unidas to acquire a 25% stake in the GNB Seguros group. Thus the participation of the French group CAA in GNB Seguros will increase from 50 to 75%. The remaining 25% is held by the Portuguese banking group Novo Banco.

This acquisition is part of Crédit Agricole Assurances' strategy to strenthen its international activities and partnerships, particularly in Portugal.

As a reminder, CAA signed a partnership with Italian bank Credito Valtellinese in the life class of business in July 2018.

Read also:

Your rating: None
Advertising Program          Terms of Service          Copyright          Useful links          Social networks          Credits