Energy insurance, minimum rating for foreign reinsurers

Following the requirements regarding the brokers specialized in the energy insurance, similar regulatory measures will, henceforth, apply to the reinsurers engaged in this class of business. To accept energy risks, foreign reinsurers are required to have a minimum rating of "A" from Standard & Poor's or AM Best.

Your rating: None
Advertising Program          Terms of Service          Copyright          Useful links          Social networks          Credits