Munich Re has bought out 75% of the capital of Isvicre Sigorta

The German giant Munich Re has bought out, through its direct insurer ERGO, 75% of the capital of Isvicre Sigorta, of which family Balci retains the remaining 25%.
Ranked fifth insurer on the Turkish market, Isvicre has reported 369.82 million USD of premiums volume in 2005.

Your rating: None
Advertising Program          Terms of Service          Copyright          Useful links          Social networks          Credits