Qatar-Bahrain Takaful InsuranceCompany will soon see the light of day

According to Ibrahim Al Rayis, a new insurance company, Qatar-Bahrain Takaful InsuranceCompany, endowed with a capital of 250 million QAR (68.7 million USD) is about to see the light of day. Chairman of Bahrain-Kuwait Insurance has announced on June 3rd2009, that Qatarian Bahraini and founders detain 40% of the new entity while the remaining 60% will be held by private investors.

Your rating: None
Advertising Program          Terms of Service          Copyright          Useful links          Social networks          Credits