Willis Towers Watson is born

The British insurance broker Willis Group and the American firm Towers Watson will merge to create a new entity specializing in insurance called Willis Towers Watson.

The transaction valued at 18 billion USD will be made by exchange of shares. The new group will be owned at 50.1% by Willis Group while the remaining 49.9% shares are in the hands of Towers Watson's shareholders.

Based in Ireland, Willis Towers Watson will be chaired by Dominic Casserley , CEO of Willis. John Haley, current CEO of Towers Watson, will be the general manager of the group.
As a reminder, the broker Willis has already acquired the French broker Gras Savoye for a value of 547 million USD.

Your rating: None
Advertising Program          Terms of Service          Copyright          Useful links          Social networks          Credits