Increased investment in insurtech in Asia

According to Willis Towers Watson, investment in insurtech in Asia has tripled in one year reaching 460 million USD in 2017.

China and India, alone, account for 73% of the transactions while Hong Kong, Singapore and other Asian countries share the remaining 27%. In 2016, Asian countries markets detained only 4% in the capital funds invested in innovating start-ups.

Investors favor three areas of intervention: digital distribution, data analysis and large-scale public consumption. Artificial intelligence and the automation of labor chain also stand among the prioritized fields of intervention.

Read also :

Your rating: None
Advertising Program          Terms of Service          Copyright          Useful links          Social networks          Credits