Three companies share 80% of the Saudi health insurance market

The three Saudi companies Bupa Arabia, Tawuniya and Medgulf control nearly 80 percent of the Saudi health insurance market. This is reflected in the report of the Council of Cooperative Health Insurance (CCHI). The remaining 20% is shared among the 24 companies operating in this class of business.

The same source states that the number of health insurance policies marketed at the end of 2017 decreased by 72% compared to 2016. This decrease is due to the introduction of a unified contract.

Read also:

0
Your rating: None
Advertising Program          Terms of Service          Copyright          Useful links          Social networks          Credits